- You are required to wear a mask in order to enter the clinic. Please keep your mask on covering your mouth & nose when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Wash your hands when you arrive. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
- Social distance - 6 feet apart. If the lobby capacity is full please wait outside after checking in.
- Treatment rooms are sanitized between every patient. Disposable single use bed covers and pillow cases are used.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, contact us immediately. Negative test result required in order to resume treatment.
- We do not treat COVID-19 in person however we can mail herbal medicine.