Tian Chao Herbs & Acupuncture, the Premier Acupuncture Clinic in Northern California, is growing and we’re looking to fill two Licensed Acupuncturist positions for full-time employment or part-time.
Why do patients who try other clinics ALWAYS come back? We are told consistently it is the energy and the atmosphere, the authentic application of TCA, the level of care, and the true human connection they feel at TCHA.
We are a team of passionate professionals, committed to serving our valued patients with the highest quality of care and achieving lasting results through Traditional Chinese Medicine. Our practice is built on genuine compassion for each other and our patients. We’re a growing business that values and promotes a cohesive and supportive environment.
Healing is our calling. Is it yours too? Candidates must have a passion for TCM and be enthusiastic about helping patients reach their health and wellness goals. Warning: the sheer volume of people seeking our care demands that we be passionate and energetic, and you will be pushed to grow beyond your expectations, but the rewards are personal, monetary, and spiritual.
We are looking for someone positive, caring, committed, and hard-working to join our team and provide exceptional patient care.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a nurturing spirit and positive personality.
- Demonstrates empathy, compassion, emotional intelligence, and maturity. Tolerant and an inclusive thinker.
- Is an excellent listener and is well-spoken. Maintains a professional demeanor with a sensitive, respectful, and confident communication style.
- Open to and enthusiastic about being trained and learning. Willing to adapt clinic procedures and protocols, implement new treatment techniques, and collaborate with other practitioners for optimal care.
- Ready to grow and expand with us as we continue to expand our base of happy, healthy patients into multiple locations.
- Is reliable and punctual.
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate effective time management skills.
We provide a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary with a generous bonus schedule, health insurance, life insurance, vacation package and opportunities for continuing education.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
acupuncture: 1 year (Preferred)
Acupuncture License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location